President | Secretary
| Immediate Past President | Executive
Director | Directors
The President Elect is an active member of the Board and takes a leading
role in planning the Annual Conference.
The President Elect shall:
- Facilitate Board meetings in the absence of the President.
- Participate in all Board meetings as a voting Board member.
- Prepare to advance to the President position following a one-year
term as President Elect. The term as President shall commence at the
ALASBO Annual Conference.
- Attend ACSA teleconferences and meetings as appropriate.
- Attend ASBO Leadership Forum (February), funded by ALASBO if necessary
and if budget allows.
- Attend Legislative Fly-In and ASBO Annual Conference, if possible.
- Take a leading role during the Summer Leadership meeting in planning
for the Annual Conference
- Develop sectional topics and assign them to Board members and
others to arrange speakers and session descriptions
- Follow up on obtaining completed presentation forms.
Adopted at ALASBO February, 2011 Board Meeting