McCLAIN J. "MACK" EASTON
(1946 to 1988)
The Alaska Association of School Business Officials (ALASBO) will award two scholarships for the upcoming school year based on the following guidelines:
1. There will be two $1,000 scholarships.
2. The scholarship will be available to high school seniors. Applicants must obtain a sponsor who is a current ALASBO member. Please contact the business official in your home district, or contact Elizabeth Hayes at the address or e-mail listed below.
3. The applicant must intend to enroll in an accredited 2 or 4-year college or university in a degree related course of study or a vocational education program.
4. Applications must be postmarked no later than March 27, 2015 and must include the following:
5. The scholarship award will be paid after May 30, on proof of college/university/vocational school enrollment as described in #3 above.
6. Return the application and the items listed in #4 above to:
Elizabeth Hayes, Awards Committee Chairperson
c/o Kenai Peninsula Borough School District
148 N. Binkley Street
Soldotna, AK 99669